Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Summer Reading List


Hello, 
For this post I've decided to make a list of books that I wish to read and finish this summer. Just some quick and enjoyable books that I've been recommended. 

1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
(of course I enjoyed it, couldn't put the book down)

2. The Great Gatsby
(enjoying it so far, reading it for school)

3. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

5. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

6. Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff

7. If I Stay by Gayley Forman 

8. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned VIzzini 

9. The Broker by John Grimshaw 

10. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green 

Can't wait to be read these, 
What's your reading list for this summer? 

:) 

1 comment:

  1. The books I've read during these last couple last months are "Emma" by Jane Austen, "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte, "the fault in our stars" and "Looking for alaska" by John Green! Love your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete