Monday, July 14, 2014

June Favorites

 

Hello! 
So June is finally over and July has started. I'm a bit late on this, I know. My month favorites from this past month though definitely include shoes that I have not stop wearing. These brown woven flats from Forever 21 to these light brown boots from Old Navy. 
As well, as showing a bit of my obsession on wearing ripped high-wasted shorts which I got from Forever 21 this summer. These shorts are totally my go to shorts. I can wear them with anything.
Recently, I decided to go out of my comfort zone when it came to makeup. Most of the time for lips I only put on lip balms so I decided to go on a hunt. I ended up finding this Kate lipstick from Rimmel London in the number 12. Is this bright orange color, it even smells great. 
As to what I can't stop eating, it has got to be chocolate of course. Not a big fan of Nutella in my opinion but, the Hershey's touch makes it better. Let me not even start to what I haven't stop watching, The World Cup. Congratulations to Germany.  As for music guys, has anyone else just can't stop listening to Rude by Magic? 

What have been your month favorites? 

Thanks for reading,
:)  

3 comments:

  1. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!
    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love that orangey lip color!

    velvetandvino.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,i love that lipstick!!
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete