Saturday, July 19, 2014

Fashion Inspirations




Hello! 
Today, I decided to share to you guys who my fashion icons are. It's quite a selection. 
My fashion icons go from Ariana Grande, my favorite singer, who has a very girly style. To my favorite YouTuber, Zoe Sugg (Zoella), who also has a girly and cute style. All the way to my favorite lead singer of one of my favorite bands, Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless; who has a very rock n' roll and chic look. 
I'm usually a big fan of the rip jeans and band shirts, I wear a lot of black clothing most of the time. But since last year I made the decision to put a bit more color in my closet, it has gotten from a a lot of dark colors to some bright ones. 
Most of the time I dress depending on my mood. I go from a very preppy look, to a very grunge look. I usually explain my fashion sense on the way that it goes from the 70s to the 90s. 

Thanks for reading, 
Who are your fashion icons? 

:) 

1 comment:

  1. i really like the last shot, im a sucker for black and white

    Jessica
    Jump Into Puddles

    ReplyDelete