Saturday, June 14, 2014

Brows

 

Hello.
 As most of us know the big bold eyebrows has been a big trend for a long while now. And I recently have gotten to the realization that, I feel extremely weird if I don't do them.  This has made NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder my best friend!As you can see in the picture, I use it almost everyday. Might need to get a new one pretty soon. I started using makeup until last year when I turned 15. Although, I use it in the shade ECP06 Blonde, which is strange because I'm a brunette. The color is thankfully just perfect. Filling them in and just brushing them through just makes it easier and looking them more natural for me. I'm usually not really the best qualified person to talk about a make-up product but, there is always a first time. Overall, I just wanted to share with you guys what I sadly can't live without lately.

Thanks for reading,
What do you usually do for your eyebrows? 
:)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post,hun!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try it, love the shades!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete