1. Favorite candle scent?
- I honestly don't have candles since I'm very allergic and the scents make me sneeze quite often. No, favorite scent for me.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
- Coffee. It helps me a lot especially since I'm in school and I need to stay awake very late sometimes. And I'm not a big fan of tea, and most of the times I've drank hot chocolate I always seem to figure out how to burn my tongue.Hot chocolate really means HOT chocolate.
3.What's the best fall memory you have?
- The first time I had Thanksgiving dinner when I was nine. I just had recently moved to U.S and I had never seen so many food and felt the chill where you get to wear comfy sweaters.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
- Winged eyeliner. I think winged eyeliner is super cute and I would do it more often myself but I still haven't learn. Could do it perfectly in one eye but the other just looks horrible.
5. Best Fragrance for fall?
- My nose its not such a great fan of fragrances or scents. Although I do love very sweet smells that are not strong, those are the best.
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
- STUFFING. The first time I try it I fell in love, it doesn't look so delicious but STUFFING and GRAVY. I have an obsession with gravy. Thanksgiving dinners are the best.
7. What is the autumn weather like where you live?
- Here in Miami it's not the traditional autumn. Miami is very sunny and very warm which sucks sometimes. Although lately it's been windy and not too cold or too hot. So far very pleasing.
8. Most worn sweater?
-This old blue sweater I found on my mother's closet one day from Hugo Boss. It's so comfy and warm.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
- Most of the time I go to the salon and do my nails because I'm horrible at doing it myself. But a navy blue or like a red blood color are a must.
10. Skinny jeans or leggings?
- Leggings, I wear a lot of skinny jeans but leggings for sure more comfy.
11. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
- I have never jump in a leaf pile before and I think it would be really fun.
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
- Combat boots! I love boots if you notice on my last post. I think combat boots are also very handy, you can just put them on really easily when ever you need.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
- Haven't try it yet but hearing everyone's comments it must be.
14. Favorite fall TV show?
- Vampire Diaries for sure.
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
- Any song from The 1975 or The Neighbourhood. Especially Sweater Weather by the Neigbourhood because there is not a day when I don't listen to that song since summer hoping for fall.
Hope I didn't bored you and now I'm tagging all of you. Really want to see your answers.